Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hope and Honor

Today is Write Hope on your Hands for Diabetes Day. You should do it, post a picture on twitter, FB, Tumblr, anywhere you can, and pass the message on.


In other news, last week I was checking my blog stats and saw a good amount of traffic from a url that intrigued me. I couldn't tell if it was "All Women's Talk" or "All Women Stalk" but either option warranted some investigation (although I was really hoping it was "Stalk"). I was absolutely floored when I followed the link and found myself on a list of 8 Incredibly Amazing Diabetes Blogs on All Women Stalk. It's an honor to be mentioned in the company of Diabetes Daily, Diabetesaliciousness, Six Until MeD-Mom Blog1 Little PrickTypical Type 1, and Diabetically Speaking. It's an honor to be mentioned, but it's even more of an honor to be listed with people who inspired and encouraged me long before I became a part of the diabetes online community.

1 comment:

  1. Had no clue. Thanks for the "hope-filled" heads up, Ashley! Great hand-artwork there!

    ReplyDelete